Handbid Software Release 2.39 - New Features and Improvements!
First and foremost we hope you, your family, your coworkers and friends are all safe and healthy during this time. We are certainly in unprecedented times. Organizations are going virtual with their events and we are working hard to deliver new features to the platform to enable them to do so!
This release covers several weeks of improvements and we are excited to share them with you:
Managers can restrict bidding to just those who have purchased a ticket
Interested in selling a “ticket to bid”? Well now you can do that! Simple enable the restriction “Require ticket to bid” in the auction settings and Handbid will restrict bidding only to those people who have purchased a ticket. Even better, we will take them straight to the ticket purchase page!
Handbid manager checkbox:
Event site alert:
Bidders can donate items to your Event!
With this feature turned on your bidders can now donate items to your events. You can also allow them to do this via the iPhone app (although you will need to give them permissions to do so). This will allow you to solicit donations directly from your bidders. In addition, these bidders can enter in all of your necessary item information on their own.
Event site view:
Handbid manager view:
Add Items from the iOS App
In addition to adding items from the web, you can authorize specific bidders to also add items from the iOS app. All you need to do is give them access to the iOS App admin panel.
Managers can now embed video for an item
Ever want to show a video for an item that can play right within the Handbid App? Now you can. Simply embed a video into the item from the manager and a video player icon will now appear for bidders. Tapping the icon will pop up a video that will play for users.
Handbid manager view:
In app view:
- Google wallet sometimes wanted to mess with our credit card form. We told it to stop (nicely) so the billing ZipCode is not more accurate!
- We sped up the category close process quite a bit.
- We added the LIVE STREAM as a menu item on peer to peer fundraisers so that users can more easily find it!
- Updates to the Auction Status buttons in the Handbid Manager.
- Fundraising managers can add custom terms to their peer to peer fundraiser. By going into templates, a manager can paste in custom terms. These will appear on the Events site donation page, ticket page and registration page for the peer to peer fundraiser.