When it comes to planning your Handbid Event, all roads do not lead to the same destination. The run of show for your auction event can make a big impact in how much is raised.
Here is our recommended Soup to Nuts guide to success:
Here are some of the things we will cover:
- Pre-Event - what should you be doing 3 days, 2 days and the day before your event?
- Day of the Event (pre-registration) - tasks we suggest you do prior to your guests arriving
- Registration (we covered much of this in the last webinar)
- Bidding (what you can be doing while people are bidding, browsing, eating, etc. to keep them engaged in the auction)
- Dashboard (a quick introduction to Handbid TV)
- Live Auction (how to record live auction bids during the live auction!)
- Paddle Raise / Appeal (how to record appeals and get those into Handbid)
- Checkout (we won't dive into this too deeply as this is a future webinar, but we will go over how we do checkout)
- Post-auction & Reporting (following up on payments, generating reports)