Jan 8, 2018: Handbid launches new Guest List manager and Ticketing upgrades.
We're excited to announce new features in Handbid that we're sure you'll love: A NEW GuestList Manager, an upgraded Ticketing system, and a ton of other new features and improvements to the platform!
New GuestList Manager
This is a huge new system in Handbid that will allow you to manage your list of Guests (Who's Coming) and also checkin those guests (regardless of whether they register to bid).
Auction Manager View
Ticket Purchaser View (Web)
New Guest List Features include:
- Manager can import guests from another system or spreadsheet
- Setup tickets in Handbid to automatically generate Guest List slots when purchased
- Mass edit guests (assign to table, change sponsor info, etc.)
- Add multiple guests to your guest list based on past auction behavior (e.g. add everyone who bid $100 in a previous auction to my guest list, or add everyone who has registered and purchased something in a previous auction, etc.)
- Ticket purchasers can manage their own GuestList on the App or Web
- Ticket purchasers can share tickets with their guests via email or print them out
- Simple guest check in system with check in status tracking (who is here?)
- Managers can view and manage guests based on sponsor, table, etc.
New Ticketing Features
Building upon the current Handbid ticketing system, we have added a number of improvements and integrated it into the new guest list. Managers can now purchase tickets (and apply discount codes) directly from the auction manager. Bidders can now purchase tickets, apply discount codes, and manage their guest list directly from the apps or the web.
New Ticketing Features include:
- Bidders can purchase tickets and apply any discount codes in the app
- Ticket purchasers can manage their own guest list in the App or on the web
- Tickets purchased automatically generate slots into the guestlist for each ticket
- iOS users can add their ticket to their Apple Wallet
- App users can share their purchased ticket with their guests (sends an invite)
- Auction managers can purchase tickets on a bidder's behalf within the manager
Future releases will allow for mass invitations via the GuestList, tracking of RSVPs, and automated checkin at the door with barcode scanners. Stay tuned for updates on that!
Want to get a personalized tour of Handbid?
If you have any questions about the Handbid GuestList or our want to schedule a demo, please reach out to us by clicking on the link below.